things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
have u ever had a depersonalization moment when you look at yourself in the mirror and think wow this person is me and i have this body and this life and everything feels so strange why am i me and not someone else
YES OTHER PEOPLE FEEL IT TOO
it’s a symptom of anxiety
This happens to me a lot and it’s really jarring.
reblog if u are a LESBIAN, support LESBIANS, or are an ANGRY SPACE WITCH THAT IS TIRED OF THE BOURGEOISIE
This is how many children that died in their Hunger Games, without even being mentioned throughout the three books. All these children were under 18. All these children had parents. All these parents’ hearts sank to their knees during their child’s reaping. All these parents saw their terrified child off at the train station. All these parents heard the sound that signified their child’s death. All these parents received their cold, dead child in a wooden box. All these parents’ lives ended there. All these parents could say or do nothing. All these parents were merely thanked that they gave up their child. Thanked.
And the media focuses on the love triangle.
#maybe i’m bitter#fine call me bitter#but i wanna know if someone did this for the number of black children killed by cops#how many notes would this have#how easy it is to empathize with fictional children#and say in another breath that real children deserved it
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a solider.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
My dad is actually the villain from despicable me.
this is amazing
- making people forget about object permanence
- growing a wing. just one. fly around in circles
- summoning vaseline
- changing the colour of objects into their complimentary colour
- super speed but only when drunk
- instantly mastering the swear words in any language